- Non-potable waters e.g. receiving waters, ground waters
- Effluent and trade wastes
- Cooling tower and industrial waters
Water & Environmental Safety Monitoring
The Laboratory Services offers water testing on the quality of various water types such as potable water, recreational water and waste water. Purpose of analysis may include one of the following:
- Source water samples are analyzed to check for contamination and determine general water quality characteristics that influence the treatment processes.
- Process water samples are analyzed to provide key information relevant to treatment optimization.
- Finished water samples are analyzed to verify the water meets health-based standards and check for contaminants.
- Refer to (IAS Price List) for more information and do contact us for further queries.
Cooling Tower Water Testing for Legionella
Cooling tower water testing for the bacteria Legionella , the causative agent of legionellosis or Legionnaires' disease is available at IAS.
For more information, contact us on:
Name: Arun Pande
Title: Senior Technician
Unit: Laboratory Services
Contact: +679 32 32326